Climbing Frame Finance - Our Top 5 Options
Many people consider the option of finance when choosing their children’s garden play equipment. Here we discuss the pro’s & con’s of paypal credit, credit cards, bank loans, interest free finance & our pre-order scheme.
Checkout with PayPal Finance and you could take advantage of 0% interest for 4 months on all purchases of £99+ (if you qualify). Possibly the perfect way to spread the cost of a new climbing frame.
- Pros: Secure, Quick & Easy, Finance without extra cost
- Cons: You need a paypal account
Credit cards can be a fantastic way to fund a large purchase, especially if you qualify for a 0% offer. However, credit cards can also attract high interest rates once the interest free period comes to an end, so we urge you only to use this if you can keep up the repayments.
- Pros: Finance with low extra cost, easy if you already have a card, you get the product straight away
- Cons: You need to apply and pass a credit check if you don’t already have a credit card. Very high charges if you miss a payment or go beyond set term
An unsecured bank loan can be another alternative option. A longer repayment term means that you can spread the cost of a loan from just a few months to several years, allowing you to make much lower monthly payments.
- Pros: Longer repayment period, possibly cheaper than 0% finance, you get the product straight away
- Cons: You need to apply and pass a credit check, high interest
Interest Free Credit
Don’t be fooled – Interest free credit is not free. Many lenders charge retailers up to a 10% fee to offer finance. Therefore it is normal for a retailer to increase the advertised price to cover the interest charges they have to pay. This means you could be paying up to 10% more for anything you buy on interest free credit! This is why we do not offer interest free credit.
- Pros: Quicker to apply than bank loans or credit cards, you get the product straight away
- Cons: Higher product prices, possibly even more expensive than credit cards, or bank loans
We run a Spring & Christmas pre-order scheme which allows you to reserve one of our products for free or with a small deposit. You can then pay us the remaining balance over a period of time, or in one lump sum before we dispatch the order to you. This provides you the ultimate combination of affordability and flexibility.
- Pros: Longer repayment time, no credit check, fast & easy
- Cons: You must pay in full before delivery